Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kadillak View Post
Understand completely. Make your own inserts.

Here are the dimensions:

12x20
25" wide and 18" high
3 buttons on the sides and 4 buttons on the top and bottom.

2" cut out at each corner at 45 degrees

11x14
25" wide and 14 1/2" high
3 buttons on the sides and 4 buttons on the top and bottom.

2" cut out at each corner at 45 degrees

Buttons are placed slightly longer in the width direction to accomodate the rolling of the sheet film (emulsion side in) on the panel to put it in the drum. The buttons are raised to allow flow behind the sheet film (really not necessary) and to allow the back button attachments to not get in the way (again not really necessary). Anyone that works with sheets of clear materials would be able to find one of the correct chemical resistance and durability to work. Plastic rivet buttons can be acquired with some simple checking at Small Parts of elsewhere. I bet you could do this for under $10.

Good Luck!
Michael,

Again, thank you. My goal is to have an insert that works for three 7x17s in a 3063. In conversations here, the LF Forum and with Aggie as a project for her magazine, using the efforts of yet another John she knows, I have yet to learn if anyone including Jobo has ever made a working three sheet 7x17 insert into a 3063. As mentioned, I have been doing two sheets without trouble and without an insert. I am just trying to see if I can do three in the same amount of time without introducing new problems.

John Powers