I wanted to let fellow APUG members know that I will be at PhotoPlus Expo in New York City next week.

Kodak will be distributing free samples of the new T-MAX 400 film (35mm size only) to those attending PhotoPlus Expo in New York City, October 18-20, at the Jacob Javits Center.

In addition, Kodak is presenting a panel discussion, "Black and White Photography in the 21st Century," on Friday, October 19th from 3:00 - 4:45 PM. This event is free to all those attending the PhotoPlus Expo show, and will be held in the Presentation Theater in he Jacob Javits Center. I'm pleased to be a part of this panel discussion, along with photographers Michael Crouser, Liz Gilbert, and Kristen Ashburn. All of us will be discussing our current work and our decisions in terms of why we work in black and white photography. There will be a drawing at the conclusion of the event, where attendees will have the opportunity to win silver gelatin prints from each of the four panel members. If you're attending PhotoPlus, it would be great to see you at the panel discussion.

For further information on the Kodak PhotoPlus panel checkout:
http://www.photoplusexpo.com/ppe/pre..._id=1003648554

I will also be in the Kodak booth to visit with people and sign books at the following times:

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18
11:00 am - 2:00 pm

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19
10:30 am - 12:00 pm

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20
10:00 am - 1:00 pm

I hope to have the opportunity to make some new APUG friends from among APUG members, as well as visit with old friends during the PhotoPlus Expo.

I'm on the road traveling right now, so I won't have much access to the APUG forum or email until after I return from PhotoPlus Expo.