We did try it a for a couple years, but the number of participants not honouring their commitments has made the original organizer weary of trying it again. Though, I have to say, in my case, that images I did get I enjoyed greatly.
If there is enough demand, I am willing to step to the plate to organize this. But since the day is nearly upon us, people will have up to Monday after the day to sign up.
My suggestion is this.
- Sign up in this thread - until Monday
- When the sign up period closes, I'll organize everyone into groups. I don't know the size the groups but lets say at the most 5 per group.
- Participants will then send a private mail (PM) to each member of their group with their real name and address
- You will then send a print to those members of your group only
- Let's say everyone should send their prints by the end of November
Oh yeah, everyone needs to have used a toy camera for their image capture and the prints have to be traditional. Lab prints are OK that were made from film scans as long as the prints are traditional - for example on Kodak or Fuji Crystal paper.