Last night I made my first print on Kentmere Bromide paper. This came from one of two boxes bought on ebay, labelled Kentmere Bromide RC paper (one box grade 2, the other grade 3).

The information leaflet inside the box was labelled Kenthene and had no mention of bromide in the product name.

As the boxes are about 7 years old, I wondered if the paper was renamed, and is the same as the Kenthene graded RC paper which is currently available. Anyone know?

Would be good if it is, because on first impression I like the paper and it would be nice to get some more.