Would the edwal stuff work for little flakes of emulsion missing from the negative? I had a single roll of HP5+ 120 that seems to have been bad, and all of the negs have 10-20 small flakes of emulsion missing which show up as black dots on the print (exactly the same as the problem reported with their C41 film awhile back). Would the edwal work, or is there a better way to fill in all those little dots?