Well yes, I have sold a few and people are happy with them - at least I assume they are as I've not had much in the way of feedback. It is expensive but our price is similar to that at which Heiland Electronic GmbH (the designer and manufacturer) sells them in Germany.

It is really intended for use in a communal darkroom such as a college or photo club where it can be used by a number of people. Programs can be stored on memory sticks so each user can have his or her own. It is a beautifully engineered product which will probably last for ever and that is reflected in the price - I wouldn't be surprised if it's hand hewn from solid . It's completely programmable for inversion times, frequency, stand time etc and will provide a high level of consistency from film to film - something that users of hand tanks might find occasionally troublesome if the phone rings in the middle of development for example!

I'm not going to pretend that it's a necessity for everyone's darkroom any more than a Rolls-Royce is to take the kids to school; you pays your money, you takes your choice, but sometimes it's nice to be able to indulge .