okay...btw--in another hurry here, so forgive my horrendous spelling--I need to ammend that post up there...but the tech sheet also says that if you reuse the chemistry without replenishment--which again, incidentally, you need to use the bigger chemicals for this, not the 1 gallon concentrates--if you reuse by adding more time onto the first developer, and not repl. eventually you will start to run into pH problems with yopur color developer. They say you'll need to add sodium hydroxide 5N at various different rates depending upon tank size and usage. This to me says that the pH carryover from the reversal bath (which preps the color developer to do it's thing) is casuing the c.d. to turn acidic. Giving you what they call "the ektachrome blues"...for fujichorme, my guess is that you'd be running magenta. They can't really tell you how to much to add though, since it depends on your process--SO--they recommend running control strips....in my experience you could eyeball it if you had to, but it would be hard to get a consistent run out the chemistry. It just means that you'd have to do test runs prior to yur real run of film, much like running a control strip in the first place. But it would only make sense, if you had a std. way of doing it and evaluating the results and the film emulsion never changed within that time span. But, hey, that's what E6 is like anyways, so you might do alright after all...

Have a good one--KT