Thanks, David, for the website. I will check it out. I am not only a newbie to this community, but, relatively speaking, I am still a greenhorn to the darkroom (maybe 500 hours booked over the past 5 years). Now that I have my own DII and darkroom equipment, I hope to book a lot more hours. I am in the process of learning as much as I can about -- this website is a great place for me to hang out to learn from the veterans and other young bucks.

I'm still looking for three main items on ebay: a safelight, contact printer, and 3 print frames: 4x6, 7x5, and 8x10. Is "print frame" the right term? I think I have also heard print frames (the metal paper holders that are used to get a white edge on the print while you burn the image) called by different names. Is there an official term? Would love to hear anyone's 2 cents.