Quote Originally Posted by Huram
I think I have also heard print frames (the metal paper holders that are used to get a white edge on the print while you burn the image) called by different names. Is there an official term? Would love to hear anyone's 2 cents.

The term is "easel". They come in various sizes and shapes and purposes. I'd recommend an 8x10 two-blade as a starter with an 11x16 for future use. Of course one can use the 11x16 to do any size paper or format.