Quote Originally Posted by Murray@uptowngallery View Post
I have 2402. .....
I was told by someone at Kodak_Aerial to multiply the Aerial ISO by 2.5 for terrestrial for a very approximate estimate but everyone I know uses 2402 at 80-100 instead of 500, so I think the person gave me wrong info or I musunderstood (I don't think so, but it's possible) .....

My experience is a bit like everyone elses except that I rate it even slower. 2402 has an aerial ISO of 200 according to the Kodak spec sheet. I bought mine from mrfoto1 on eBay ( a really nice guy!!) and his advice was to use half the aerial ISO for a land speed (so rate it at 100). I tried that and for enlarging it might be ok, but I was using it for contact prints on AZO and I found that at 100 the negatives were quite thin. I started decreasing the rated speed as I took more photos (not a very scientific way to do it, but it worked for me) and I found myself pleased with the results I got when I rated it at 25. On AZO grade two, I am getting average contact print exposure times of approx 60 seconds with a ten watt halogen desk lamp at 24" above the frame.