As a very specific Hasselblad user, I think they are killing themselves with the Fuji made H1. Of course, Fuji is selling their own version of the H1 overseas (same camera, different label). But, they did the same with the XPan/TX-1.

I don't like fuji MF lenses, the LF lenses are great, but the MF lenses suck. Both in optics and bok-e. BTW, the GX680 lenses are DISPOSABLE! They are not meant to be worked on. The lenses are sealed and designed to not be repairable. Hmm...

Being a former Mamiya users, I upgraded to my 503's and I love the Zeiss glass. Having said that, I wouldn't get another Mamiya (except for RZ) again. Printing my own color (off of film of the same batch and controlled studio lighting (Elinchrom), the consistency of the Zeiss glass (colorwise) is more consistent than my RB or RZ lenses are. The Mamiya 6 & 7 glass is really nice though. I just don't care for RF systems (unless I'm on vacation)...

Of course, if I ever wanted a AF MF system, I'd go with the Contax 645, even though the Zeiss lenses for it are made in Japan, it's still better than Fuji MF lenses.

The H1 handles nice, has the whole "solid-stainless" feel, but the coated plastic case (which wears off easily), is a definite downside...Of course the 1/800 LS lenses are nice. That's one loss of the Contax 645 system. If the H1 was cheaper, had real Zeiss lenses, a vacuum back, a better case, and was 6x6, they'd make a killing!

In the mean time, a 205FCC looks like the next body to get...actually, the 203S (yes, 'S&#39 would be great, but nobody could afford one. (It's the space camera which is basically a modified 203FE with a specially made Winder CW attached)