I don't have to explain or locate anything. I have it here in 3 texts and I took the excerpt from one and posted it here.

You had said quote: "I have tried to tell you that I did NOT publish the ANSI-PMA standard. " and here you say it is a repetition of data pulished by ANSI and posted by you here. So, you did post it.

I merely questioned the utility of the data.

In fact, photograde must apply to all stages of photochemistry, and thus you cannot have a developer photograde and a fixer photograde chemical. Photograde is photograde and a photograde borax must be free of potassium and that should be in the specifications. This alone renders the specification above suspect to me.

I'm glad people love your chemistry instructions, but I warn you that there is up to a 20% error in volumetric measurments of solids. This can affect image tone and speed among other things if the error is in bromide being used for a mix of D-72 (Dektol) for example.

So, there is playing in the darkroom for fun, and high quality darkroom work.

For that matter, in emulsion making and coating, I am restricted to what amounts to me as playing due to the limitations in chemicals and equipment available on my budget. But, I do try to keep the lab procedures as correct as possible.

PE