Monthly Shooting Assignment, January and February 2008 - "Two People Doing Something"
Oops, must have picked a dud for this month's MSA. Well, I didn't say it was going to be easy. I know taking pics of people is not the easiest thing for some people, especially when a specific number of subjects are called for. I also couldn't think of a better title, but 'two people doing something' is all I could come up with. I don't know,...take this on as a challenge and see what happens. You might like it!
Right after this message I'll enter four photos in the Monthly Shooting Assignment gallery as examples of what I had in mind. And one of them even illustrates how you can get away with having more than two people in the image! Now isn't that exciting? (I know. It isn't.) These aren't the greatest shots in the world, and I know it's still early yet, but I hope they will spur a few folks into giving this a try.
The following I copied from one of John's messages:
For any new readers, here's the basic idea of the MSA :
1. Read the MSA assignment
2. Take your photo according to the assignment guidelines
3. You can post your photo in the MSA Gallery : Click Here or,
4. You can host your photo elsewhere and link to it in this thread or,
5. You can post it right in the message here and it will show as a clickable thumbnail.
6. It's all for fun, there are no prizes, but at the end of the MSA, Sly will choose a "Victim" to lead an MSA in a couple of months time.
7. If you have any questions, please email or PM me and I'll be happy to help.
Good luck and have fun!
Last edited by Marc Akemann; 01-09-2008 at 04:04 PM. Click to view previous post history.