I want to get some plate holders but I'm a bit confused. Besides the tambour, Thorton Pickard style and FDK holders will the others like Century, Seneca, Premo, Eastman, fit a Burke and James Commercial View?

Also, I'm wondering is there an easy way to identify a sheet film holder vs the older dry plate style? I've been searching that auction site but some times the seller: a) doesn't answer; b) doesn't know; c) I'm just as clueless as the sellers - heh; d) all of the above.

And, does anyone have a FDK 13x18 that they can give me the dimensions of? I'm thinking with some improvements they might fit the camera.

thanks in advance