It is unlikely that you will find a pin registered negative carrier for your enlarger. Condit is no longer in business.

The place to begin is with a film punch. If you could find one of the old Condit punches on Ebay then the next step is to have a high precision machine shop duplicate the hole spacing of the punch into pins on the negative carrier.

I have done this with 4X5 and it is doable. Costly but doable.