Can't help you with that particular question, but since we're discussing motor drive sounds, I thought I'd share this.

A couple of days ago I got a Nikon F3 with MD4 motor drive. Never used it before, and I don't ever use motor drives, but this one came as a set...

So, I got the camera and loaded some batteries in the motor drive to test it. When I heard the sound it makes, I suddenly felt like the proverbial Proust with his "Madleine" cookies...

It looks like I finally nailed the source of the "camera sounds" in almost 99% Hollywood movies I've seen so far. You know, that idiotic motor drive whizz-clack sounds you hear in a Hollywood movie when the main character shoots e.g. a 1950-ies Leica or even a Rolleiflex (sometimes even including a visual of the stroboscopic flash firing - and the flash is nowhere to be seen)

Ahhh, one of the mysteries of life solved

So, when I saw your question, I thought it could also be that one - don't have that song at hand, so can't really verify...

But, I could record the F3/MD-4 combo sound and provide the sound recording for you to compare

Denis