I recently started using FB paper and I use the recommendations found in John P. Schaefer's "Ansel Adams Guide Book 1: Basic Techniques of Photography" (1999 Revised Edition). On page 315 upon recommendations from Ilford's research:

1. develop
2. stop
3. fix (ammonium thiosulfate)-- I use TF-4
4. drain, place in a tray of running water for 2 minutes, then move to a holding tray of clean water for collection of all the prints for the session

Toning:
5. set up three trays each containing a wash aid (I use Kodak's HCA); to the middle tray add selenium toner to make a 10% solution (100ml per liter)
6. place prints in first tray agitate continuously for 3 minutes, then transer to the tray with the toner
7. tone for the desired time with continuous agitation, then transfer to the third tray
8. agitate in the last tray of HCA for 5 minutes, then transfer to a tray of running water for a few minutes, then put in an archival washer
9. wash until a residual hypo test (HT-2) is negative
10. squeege
11. dry
12. store in an archival storage box

So far, it works. I want to be able to say that my prints are archivally processed and for it to mean something to those who know. I figure if I follow this method and keep getting a negative HT-2 test at the end, then I'm being truthful with my claim.

Chuck