I have an M4 and M6...recently inherited....so, knowing that I really won't use 35mm film, as I am an ULF B&W user and Medium format color (with some 4x5 chromes too) I looked into the M8 as I have several Leica lenses too. So, I tried the M8 and I didn't care for it. Sorry, it didn't work for my type of photography....and I have leica lenses and I could sell the other bodies and with a little cash own an M8....I found it very cumbersome to use for a digital camera, heavy and slow to use with the manual focus (yes I can hyperfocus).

What I didn't get was where I would use it, honestly. Sports, action photography - NO. fine art - I will stick with ultra large format B&W or medium format color chromes (I do think the Hassy can run quite nicely with the leica btw...). So street photography with no auto focus? maybe - but not what I shoot. Candids of the kids and family? NO, I'll stick with my autofocus slr digital camera for about 20% of the price (really...$700 vs. $4200 for the Leica body alone - soon to be $5K+). Photographing like DA - not my cup of tea.

So, I will be selling all my Leica gear. Anyone want an M4 or an M6 with lenses? . I would like them to go to a working photographer and not a collector btw. I would rather see them used...