Hey J,

Congratulations on the publication of your first book, "Exposure Record"!

I've been using several different versions of photo log books on and off for years and there always seems to be flaw with these books that causes me to stop using them. The most recent 'exposure record' book I've used is called "All Weather Photo Journal" by Rite In the Rain. It measures 3" wide x 5" which is way too small. If it was the size of your book, it would be perfect. Sometimes it's difficult to write in micro-mini print when it's 0 degrees out or when the light is changing fast, so, when I saw your book I got one immediately (this past Saturday).

If the paper in your book is 'all-weather' paper (water-proof/water-resistant) that would be great! If not, perhaps your second edition could use this type of paper. For more info on the paper I'm talking about, www.RiteintheRain.com is the web address on my too small photo journal. I could probably get what I need from 'Rite In the Rain' with a custom product, but, I'd rather buy from an APUG member, so I'm proudly sticking with J Brunner Photographer products.

(If you are already using all-weather paper, disregard above paragraph.)

Thanks!

Marc