I tried this yesterday, it did develop the film when some soda was added, but the tank came open while agitating, and the lights were on so I sorta scrambled to get the developer to stop... was in for around 15 or 16 minutes.. the images that were visible were not really transparent (I assumed this was from not enough development time)... and I had to get out of there cause my time had run short (school hours)
but for my first time to actually develop the film myself (and since he still wont let me use his film developer) I rather enjoyed trying orange juice!
ADDITION: BTW, i used B&W film, T-Max 400
Last edited by knoxissimpler; 03-01-2008 at 10:22 AM. Click to view previous post history.