an standard looking enlarger bulb is usually/sometimes called a 'Photocresenta'. It's main difference is any writing on the bulb surface will be on the side down near the base, rather than on the end like a normal bulb does. The 'color' temp might be a little different too but I'm not sure on that.

Your scan does look like it's junk close to the neg (sharp). Clean the neg holder surfaces and finish with a blower brush without the brush bit on the end (which is probably full of dust!) Hold on and angle so that the room light shows the surface rather than looking straight through. Once happy, check neg and place in neg holder.. insert into enlarger and print... check for dust spots on test print strips/prints to see how you went.

next step.. learn how to spot!