Thanks for the nice comments, Barbara Ann. I'm sure, as you always do, you'll find a great "On the Road" shot to take and show us. I appreciate the fact that you take the time to actually shoot an assignment during the actual month(s) of a particular assignment.

I'm planning on shooting an "On the Road" photo this weekend. For additional inspiration, I've been looking at one of my favorite photography books "Pictures From the Country" by Richard W. Brown. He only has a couple of road shots on his website for you to see, but I love his simple style of photography. http://www.rwbrownphotography.com/ He just goes out with his Nikon F2, a couple of prime Nikkor lenses and he takes his time.

Thanks again and good luck!

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by barbara ann View Post
Welcome aboard as moderator Marc! I'm sure you'll do a fine job of keeping this thread going during John's "break". I really look forward to the MSA as a way to motivate me to get out and make photos. On the Road will take some thought, as I'm not much of a traveler, but I'll eventually come up with something!
barbara ann