I purchased Radekas previous incarnation of his masking system. I realize that he has upgraded things a bit since then. His guidance in technique was good in the system that I bought. His hardware sucked pretty badly and thus I ended up doing my own design and modifications to allow pin registration for masking.

I have heard very good things about the other system that you mention. I have no experience with it personally. I imagine that you will find that Radeka's system will be less expensive but I would really check into things like what the guaranteed departure from true registration would be in repeated removals and insertions of film into the negative holder and negative holder into the negative stage of the enlarger.

I would want a guaranteed departure of no more the three one thousands of an inch. That means a total of no more then three one thousands of an inch throughout the entire spectrum of film into negative holder and negative holder into negative stage of the enlarger. That is a very tight tolerance and is required for good results in sharp masking techniques. Whomever would guarantee me that degree of precision would be who I would purchase from irregardless of cost.