Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Osgood View Post
I know you are one of the authoritative voices in Fuji lenses, will you become a dealer or concentrate of rare lenses like the Docter Optics Germinar Lenses?

Good luck with this venture.
Bruce,

I will be adding new products whenever I can. I still have a few of the long (600mm and 750mm ) APO Germinars and will be offering some new-old-stock G Clarons of various focal lengths in a couple weeks. I don't plan to become a used equipment dealer, but I may eventually sell of some surplus lenses from my own collection through the business. I have more than I could ever use and would like to get them in the hands of people who can put them to good use.

Eventually, I'd like to add new lenses from one, or more, of the remaining manufacturers, but I don't want to move too fast. My goal is to build the business up gradually over time. I want to choose what I sell carefully and give every product line the attention and support it deserves. I've seen too many examples of others over committing and under delivering and that's caused problems in the past. I don't want to ever find myself in that situation. I plan to be in this for the long haul and prefer slow steady growth over growing fast and getting in over my head. I'll post updates here in my dedicated forum (a great feature for APUG sponsors that I plan to take full advantage of) whenever I have anything new to offer.

Kerry Thalmann
Really Big Cameras
http://reallybigcameras.com

Kerry