Since you're in Sweden, have you looked at Stabil?

I use a Stabil "Tredel" for the big heavy cameras whenever I can transport it easily, and a Manfrotto 055MF if I travel by air. The two heads, a giant Unilock and a small(ish) Giottos ballhead, get switched from one tripod to the other depending on camera weight.