Thank you guys for your support, yet another warm an helpful forum to enjoy and learn from.

BTW, just back from a sunset session at the sea shore where I've tryed to shoot both my Canon and Bronica - what a tough experience.. :-0
The sun was sitting down so quickly, I was rushing to shoot both systems off tripod of course, + filters - feels like am army training.
Small things fall out of my hands, I'm sweating like a horse...

BUT, I was amaized the difference in appearance of the scene between a tiny finder of 35mm (though the finder of Canon EOS-3 isn't bad either) and the wonderful and huge one of Bronica ! It was so pleasure just to look through it - like seeing the real, life scene without popping your eyes out ...
In the whole rush, and being so used to teh swift AF of my Canon, I just forgot to focus my Bronica :-(( (automatically, without thinking assumed AF will pop it in with release button...).

How, I learnt a tough and very important lesson - never try to shoot important and quickly dissapearing scenics by both systems trying to capture by 35mm and Bronica.
Next time I'll be smarter - once a fine landscape is targetted, the Bronica will be my main tool only, no rush, no mess swapping between the cameras on the tripod, filters and so on....