If it is a 'Normal' 9x12, another solution is a spring back addition sold in the 50's and 60's to convert this type camera to 3.25x4.25. Has a built in ground glass, spring back and allows you to use standard 3x4 graphics Type V film holders. You can still get 3.25x4.25 film from freestyle. Look on the Bay.

tim in san jose