Quote Originally Posted by Jim Fitzgerald View Post
Erik, it looks like that pack is no good anymore and you need to send it to me so I can get rid of it for you!! I saw Vaughn's pack when we shot together at Yosemite and I think it is the same or very close. I like to hike with my outfits. You know get off of the trail if necessary. Everyone has given me some great ideas. The pet strollers are something I had not thought about. Trying to find a pack that is wide enough seems to be the problem. Something that is not to heavy and has good support. I only have three holders at this time and I can imagine I'll take maybe two lenses out with me. What Erik and Vaughn have looks to be ideal. Now to find a 20 year old pack in decent shape will not be possible but at least I know what to look for.
If I find the right stroller then I can take the 8x20 and 11x14 out for a stroll together!! I'm only 5'6" not to lazy yet and I'm game to try this.

Jim
Ok Jim, it's yours if you trade me for a few film holders for 11x14. Can't beat that deal on a classic backpack
Erik