- metal shutter (I tolerate it on my G2, since the G2 is motor driven)
- weird old-contax-style metal pads under the body
- 85mm brightlines on no other camera (various 75/80/90 but no 85)
- aluminum frame -- can be bent?
- top speed only 1/2000 (curious for a modern design)
- no obvious talk of dedicated flash
- slightly heavier than bessa
- finder has 28mm lines (unlike Bessa R2A .7 -- what's up with that?)
- REALLY WIDE rf base
- 85mm looks much smaller than 90mm summicron
- how easy to use manually?