Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb
Yeah, like just now. It's a color print, usually processed by the RA-4 process, from a negative, usually processed by the C-41 process.
LOL...well yeah, could be. Back when I was doing color development both prints and film, it seemed the chemistry was the same, but that was more than 20 years ago, so it could have changed names by now. In essence, is a color print developed in color chemistry, as opposed to and ink jet print.