Hi Art,

I print aerial photography. This is direct overhead vertical photography on rolls 9" wide and 300 ft long. I do not take the negs, a professional pilot does that, then I get the film and print it for years and years and folks need archival information.

I am not a photographer of any variety. I am a very skilled printer of photographic meda with equipment that is just right for aerial and pre-press, making it a ferrari or jaguar for printing normal stuff that photographers put out.