You'll need to ask around studios, and drop in on Museums that have wet darkrooms. There should be a few specialty darkrooms still providing these services. Most large photo services providers are mostly digital now, but there should still be a few who provide film development and printing along with their digital capabilities. Your professors should be the first people you ask for guidance.