I think it is what people call paper negative, and I never did that.

So, I put paper (in pinhole camera for example), expose it, and as result get negative image on paper. How to get positive ("normal" ) image from that?

Just shortly to get a clue about it.

Sorry for ignorance, but never saw that even if I heard about it.