Hi Monty,

Our little gathering has dwindled to 5 of us; 4 who shoot primarily b&w and with some past darkroom experience. I'm not positive, but I think I'm the only one who regularly and only does my own processing and printing. I know I'm the only one with a darkroom.

They are interested in learning about how to get a better negative (by exposure), but the processing & printing is out of their hands.

I really enjoy our time together. I'm hoping some more folks will come in who do work in the darkroom, so I can receive (and give) in that arena.

That's all to say, I'd really *love* to get with you but don't know if we're yet worth your while. On the other hand, if you're in our direction maybe you could inspire us all to reach out for so much better! We did have a man from the Hickory camera club come over to talk to us about basics because most of those who started out coming were snap shooters who so enjoy taking pictures, but having had no elemental instruction. I think it was helpful to those there, but most have dropped along the way.

We're hanging on with these few, and I think they'll stick with us. I'm hoping to see it go more into the printing as well as shooting, but time will tell who sticks and what they're wanting to do & grow into.

Anyway, I'd love it if you came our way and stopped to help & inspire!

I'll PM you contact info.

Janet