Hello from Seattle. I have been following this site for about a year and have not really had much reason to comment on anything. I have shot analog for most of my life with crummy cameras, bad lens and cheap film. I went to digital for five years and then got some good analog equipment, lens and film and mean to make up for lost time. As I said to the guy at Glazerís today, please donít make me shoot digital. Well, that leads me to the goodbye part of my topic, tomorrow, an institution in Seattle will be closing, Ivey Photo will close its doors. See linked article. It may not be the end of the world but it sure seems like it. When a market as large as Seattle cannot maintain 4X5 color processing lab, something is wrong. In any event, I just wanted to say goodbye to Ivey. It is unlikely those of us who are amateurs will be able to support a lab like Ivey, but I think that there are more of us coming in the future and we will need processing solutions. http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/busine...26_ivey26.html