Monthly Shooting Assignment - July/August, 2008: Skylines
Well, it's time for a new session of the APUG Monthly Shooting Assignment. Sly was the winner of the March/April '08 MSA and has the honor of picking this session's theme and choosing the next winner at the end of August. Bjazz, our May/June '08 winner will be choosing the Sept/Oct '08 assignment for us.
Here is bjazz's winning photo:
For any new readers, here's the basic idea of the MSA :
1. Take note of the MSA assignment, which will be inserted into the title of this thread.
2. Take your photo(s) according to the assignment guidelines. Try to shoot something new rather than grabbing from your archives.
3. You can post your photo in the MSA Gallery: http://www.apug.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=508 , or, you can host your photo elsewhere and link to it in this thread, or, you can post it as an attachment to a message here in this thread and it will show as a clickable thumbnail.
4. It's all for fun, there are no prizes, but at the end of the MSA, a previous winner will choose a new assignment and a new "victim" to lead the MSA in a couple of months time (it's not really monthly ).
5. If you have any questions, please email or PM me and I'll be happy to help.
Sly, whenever you're ready, the floor is yours!