"Advanced Experience" IMO is not a sufficient warning.

All you've done here is listed an antiquated, dangerous, and largely abandoned formula with no directions or sufficient warning statements.

You may think I'm overreacting, but I think your post is irresponsible and might lead to someone harming themselves. You may know the dangers, but there are a lot of novices around here who won't.

The stuff is also known as "corrosive sublimate" and for good reason. It is harmful by inhalation as well as ingestion and skin contact. And if you are going to recommend a formula that requires use of such a nasty chemical, be responsible and post the proper precautions or links to further information. I'd expect that to be the case with any info posted on Uranium toner or hot mercury developed dags as well.