Quote Originally Posted by donbga View Post
I agree with Joe. Mercury compounds should be avoided and not used. Mercury can contamination can easily occur in unexpected ways such as in the event of a fire or natural disaster. IMO this thread should be pulled.
Who the hell are you? You can buy Mercury Thermometers with almost an ounce of mercury for *one dollar* on eBay.

There is nothing wrong with the use of mercury if you use the proper precautions. You people are so assinine it makes me sick.

If you're afraid of a little bloody nose, maybe you had better run home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous.