I just did another "cheap ipod" search on www.live.com to check on the status of the Microsoft Live Search Cashback offer. As I result, I learned the rebate is currently running 25% on elligible eBay purchases (figures the rebate would go up AFTER I purchased a freezer full of 14x17 Kodak and Ilford film). The maximum rebate remains $250 per purchase.

I have no idea how long this rebate will continue at this rate, but I just thought I'd pass this information along to anyone considering an Ebay purchase. I have some Feisol CT-3342 and CT-3442 tripods listed on eBay that qualify for this rebate from Microsoft, and would be happy to list any other Feisol items for anyone who would like to take advantage of this Microsoft Cashback program. Just send me an email at: sales@reallybigcameras.com and let me know what you'd like to buy.

Again, this rebate is from Microsoft, not Feisol or Really Big Cameras - which means most eBay "Buy It Now" purchases qualify - as long as you follow Microsoft's rules and procedures (see link above).

Kerry Thalmann
Really Big Cameras
http://reallybigcameras.com