Quote Originally Posted by B&Jdude View Post
I'm with leicam5, above, who asked about it . . . Just what the heck is "gaffer's" tape. I understand that a gaffer is an electrician on a stage or movie set, and that they have some special tape that they use to work with stage lighting and such, but apparently you can't waltz into your friendly neighborhood hardware store and ask for it. All you will get is an odd look and "What the Hell is that?"

Somebody who has some of that tape send me your address, I'll mail you a couple of bucks, and you can send me about a foot of the stuff so I can at last see it for myself.
I'd bet you could order it through B&H.