</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EUGENE @ Sep 21 2002, 07:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Now here&#39;s an easier way to go: buy a Polaroid 545 film holder and use Type 55 film. It will give you a proof print and a &nbsp;negative, and you will never need to worry about the development process.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
If I might add, the Type 55 film from polaroid produces negatives that are really quite sharp, and do indeed make very good enlargements. I&#39;ve used this film in the studio when time was of the essence, and the enlargements had to be done "yesterday".
But, the film is much more delicate than "regular" film and is prone to scratching more easily.