To be more specific, it's well known that Durst equipment is thought of as being the "premier" when it comes to enlargers that are built to exacting specifications. However, now that Durst is no longer in business, owning Durst equipment obviously might make ANY service-including replacing of parts-more difficult. I have a Durst 1200 which is currently working to specifications. However, whom do I call when the inevitable need for replacement parts or repairs occur? One can use Ebay for parts, of course. Are there any known and respected Durst "specialists" other then the one noted? Research shows that the company noted is both acclaimed and reviled...acclaimed for having parts and expertise, criticised for being slow to respond and some what aloof.