Hi Francesco, I used to live in the city and got the permits as Art directed all the time. It's easy and pretty fast. Only got asked by police once in two years that I was in the City. You can give a range of streets that you are going to shoot to give yourself some mobility. In the Company field of the form, I typically put "Individual Photographer." If you put the location is in a city or state park, it gets complicated as it may be another department. If you put your shooting object is a bridge or train station, you will get calls from the office as those are typically not allowed. Now that I am in Tokyo and can't wait to return next May. Happy shooting.