If you are going to use US equipment with 220VAC, I'd suggest you get a converter. If you already have most of your darkroom equipment, just get a big one and run everything from one converter. Even if you could plug a 110VAC item into your 220VAC outlet, something would burn up: fuse, snubber, transistor, transformer, etc. If it doesn't do it right away, it will eventually. Not a good thing. Your other choice is to buy 220VAC equipment. Maybe get a converter for the things you already have and if you buy new things, get them locally and use 220VAC.