I'm only a n00b to this site, however I know how MOST things work in forums. I'm really glad I found this website cause a couple guys helped me figure out what was wrong with my cyanotype -YAY-

My name is Jamie and I live in middle TN. I'm a student at NSCC and I'm going for my associates in photography. I am currently in Digital Photography, Black & White, History of Photography, and Nature Photography. I have already finished Lighting 1, Photoshop 1, Basic, Digital Imaging, Portraits, and a couple that I can't remember at the moment.

I've always been that person with a point-n-shoot camera in her hand, I use to have a digital point-n-shoot, but I broke it, however now I have a Digital Rebel and a Canon Rebel (film). ALSO: I was given an older Nikon film camera that is still in GREAT shape, I need to play with it some more, but I'm catching on just by playing with it.

I LOVE black and white photography, I think it shows a lot more about a picture with no color. I also enjoy developing prints in the dark room, processing film is okay, but prints are better

humm, that's about all I can think of for now, If I come up with anything else I'll post it in here.