Just a heads up to anyone who is interested. The Microsoft Live Search cashback rebate is currently running 30% for eBay purchases paid through PayPal.

I just listed some Feisol CT-3342 and CT-3442 tripods for anyone who would like to take advantage of this offer. I will be listing additional items over the next 24 hours. If there is anything specifically you'd like to purchase using this program, please contact me by email at:

sales@reallybigcameras

to arrange a custom personal eBay listing just for you.

If you wish to take advantage of the current 30% Microsoft Live Search cashback offer, please act fast. It was running 8% for about a month and the amount seems to change frequently with no warning.

I have also taken advantage of this offer as a buyer and am happy to report that I have received the rebates for the 14x17 film I purchased back in July. It took 60 days for the funds to be released by Microsoft, 14 days for the transfer from my Live Cashback account to my PayPal account and then another 3 days to transfer from my PayPal account to my bank account, but I did get 100% of the amount due to me.

Kerry Thalmann
Really Big Cameras