I have a pair of mittengloves as the Mrs. calls them. Their gloves with the ends of the fingers cut off and a "hood" that pulls up and over them to form a mitten. Keeps your fingers warm till you need them, then you don't need to pull the whole thing off. You should easily find them an hardware/building stores.