One of the curious byways of the English education system is the emphasis put on learning the proper collective nouns for groups of the same thing. An 'exultation' of larks, a 'bevy' of otters, a 'gaggle' of geese. Harold Macmillan once famously described a gathering of former prime ministers as a 'Lakh of principles'.

So, what, I wonder, is the collective noun for Gandolfis?