Well, it's very difficult to give a straight answer to that, because the circle of coverage is generally defined for a stopped down working aperture - usually f/22. Wide open you will certainly get illumination across the same angle, but it will not be even because of vignetting. Again this will apply more or less equally to all the lenses mentioned.

Usually the published limit seems to be defined to be the angle from the lens axis at which the 20lpmm MTF curve (either radial or tangential) falls to zero. I say 'seems', because I have never come across any statement by any of the lens manufacturers as to exactly how they determine it. I came to my own conclusion on the question from examining many of the published MTF curves.

You can find the MTF curves for the 150mm G-Claron here , as well as curves for the Apo-Symmar close by. Rodenstock MTF curves can be found on Paul Butzi's site here. I can't remember whether the Rodenstock curves include wide aperture performance, but the Schneider ones certainly do. I'm afraid I can't recall ever seeing published curves for the Nikkors.