I'm not sure this is exactly a 'Toy Camera', but it is a Polaroid, so I figure this is the right group...

The sad news is that the research labs I used to work in are closing down (will the last industry to leave the UK please turn out the lights,) but the silver lining is one of my old colleagues - knowing I'm a camera nut - has rescued a Polaroid 600SE for me from the internal closing down sale.

I know pretty much nothing about this camera other than that I'm told it looks to be in good nick (those guys used to look after all their kit, so I believe this) and it has a Mamiya lens. I've had a look at the manual downloaded from the Polaroid website, and it's not desperately informative...

Does anyone know anything about this camera? In particular, I gather than the pack film holder and the lens (on the SE) are removable; any ideas what type of mounts they have, and if they're compatible with anything else (e.g. my RB67)? I also read somewhere that with 'appropriate adapters' 4x5 film holders could be attached; anyone know what an 'appropriate adapter' is? And could the supplied lenses actually project a large enough image circle for 4x5 anyway?!

Any information gratefully accepted...